When editing filters for a table, slaved tables and charts are not updated.
- Open a flight recording (e.g. java2d_demo)
- Go to Exceptions page
- Show the filter editor for the class table
- Add filter from attribute "class" - note that the first table is updated but that the second and the timeline graph are not
- Select the one shown row in the class table - now the second table and the graph /is/ updated
- If you deselect (control+click) the row again then the second table and the graph again show all events
It can be argued that this is by design - that the filter only applies to its wrapped table - but I think this behavior is unintuitive.